The use of private jets is increasingly becoming popular, with more travelers opting for the service as compared to traveling commercial, which comes with a lot of huddles. This mode of travel is not only being used for business trips, but also for family vacations for those who choose to enjoy the convenience. The number of travelers flying private is set to increase, which begs the question why? This is because private jets offer advantages like time-saving, unlimited baggage space, luxurious facilities in the jets, ground pickups and privacy at airports among other services.
See a list below as we compare private jet charters;
The London-based company was founded in 2014 and it has a reach of over 30 countries. Indisputably, Vilnius is the best service provider when it comes to private flying as they offer customers the biggest reach of private planes globally. Vilnius has received several recognitions including a highlight by Financial Times and Spear’s 500 list.
- They offer over 10,000 flights to more than 40,000 locations
- 24/7 Customer support to clients
- Their prices are modest
- Jets can be rented by a messaging service
- Flying earns you redeemable points
- VIPs get private terminals and check-ins
- The wait period after confirmation of booking is only 2 hours
- They offer great inflight service, internet, customized meals and bites, entertainment, beds, private washrooms and recliner seats.
- No mobile Application yet
- They only fly to 30 countries in the world
Based in the greater Miami area, this company was founded in 2012 and it prides itself in offering top quality services in the industry to its famous but private clientele.
- They offer some of the most luxurious jets in the world
- They have a prestigious reputation in the field
- A fleet 6,000 air crafts
- Excellent in-flight services
- Apart from flying, they also sell jets and offer operational management
- Jets are available for travel 4 hours after booking is made.
- Limited number of flights compared to Villiers
- The availability time of 4 hours is too long.
A company that has been in operation for the past 20 years, they boast of offering the best services to business executives. Private Jet Finder helps clients in speedy booking and flying, with their networks spanning to over 170 countries worldwide with three different types of aircrafts. This include, a light jet, a medium jet and a large jet.
- Shortest waiting period of only 90 minutes
- Operation in more than 170 countries
- 24/7 customer support services
- Competitive pricing
- High safety standards guaranteed
- Customizable flight requirements
ViroFly is a Swiss-based private charter company that offers its customers 100 different types of aircrafts and over 10,000 jets that travel all over the world. Their mission is “to be the trusted advisor and service provider of choice to our private aviation clients”, a phrase that they live by, by offering bespoke services to its clients.
- Private membership available to clients
- Extensive network of flights and operators
- Apart from jets, availability of numerous aircrafts including ambulances and helicopters
- Negotiated fares and discounted prices on empty leg flights
- No membership or annual fees
- Existing positive reputation of quality services
- They accept bitcoin payments
- The website faces challenges most of the time
- There is no application for booking
Founded in 2006, they associate themselves with building a better private jet company through education, customer advocacy and personal relationships. They are known for some of the safest practices in the industry with clients from all over the world.
- Stratos Jet Charters is a part of ARGUS onsite assessment
- Dedicated team of personnel to support the customer’s trip
- Efficient and easy to use website that has many features which eliminate errors
- They run their own insurance cover
- The flights offer free Wi-Fi, customizable catering and affordable per-hour rates
- Some trips are specialized to some events and destinations
They lack a mobile application.
Currently, there are more than 15,000 private jets in the world, with the number set to triple in the next decade. This goes to show that this is a billion-dollar industry, with great opportunity for growth, which will offer more competitive prices. The growth of the industry will also bring with it new features and facilities that we do not envision in the present.
For anyone looking for alternative ways to fly, private jets offer different types of services, from small size aircrafts for a small number of passengers to mega aircrafts that allow families and friends to fly all over the world.
As more service providers crop up in providing private jet charters, clients should be keen on the certifications and accreditations the companies have and their safety protocols.
You can view the original article HERE.