This week’s Daily Media top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Aliza Licht has written a second book titled, On Brand: Shape Your Narrative. Share Your Vision. Shift Their Perception. The book is being published by Union Square & Co. and will debut in April 2023.
2. Bjørn Gulden is now CEO at Adidas.
3. Tina Blake is now senior vice president of women’s design and brand image at True Religion.
4. Ana Andjelic is now global chief brand officer at ESPRIT.
5. Mel Hu is now chief operating officer at Fifty Six.
6. Nikki Croney is now senior PR director at Foundation. Alex Sweeney Vesty is now account supervisor, Jenny Hong is now senior account executive, and Lillian Nolan is now junior account executive at the company.
7. Saige Broadwater is now community manager in SHADOW’s creative division.
8. Bailey Hays is now junior account executive at Alison Brod Marketing and Communications.
9. Purple is now representing GUESS and REPRESENT.
10. Sandrine Charles is now representing CULTNAKED, Sadi Studios, and Nia The Brand.
11. The Lede company is now representing PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross.
12. Foundation is now representing Patrick Ta Beauty.
13. Studio Beauty is now representing COOLA.
14. Powers PR is now representing SET ACTIVE.
15. MORAYGENCY is now representing ONDA Beauty.
16. Push the Envelope PR is now representing Filterbaby.
17. IHPR is now representing AZLEE Jewelry Brent Neale, and Gigi Clozeau.
18. Autumn Communiations is now representing Baby Noomie.
19. Current Comms is now representing NakedMD Medi Spa.
20. Derris is now representing Away, Blank Street Coffee, and Ruggable.
21. KLC is now representing AveSeena Skincare.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be included in Daily Media in the future.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.
You can view the original article HERE.